Imagine you could go anywhere. This world or countless others, encountering strange alien races, new cultures or hostile environments. Now imagine you could travel to any time. Meet Queen Elizabeth I (and maybe marry her!), discover the secrets under the Tower of London, watch the Moon landing (from the Moon!) or travel into the far future as humanity spreads to the stars. Where would you go?
With the Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space roleplaying game, the power is in your hands! You can go anywhere or anywhen in the universe. It’s not going to be easy. It’ll probably be dangerous. The universe is a hostile place, full of Daleks, Zygons, Sontarans, Weeping Angels, Cybermen, Silence, Silurians and worse. There will be fear, heartbreak and excitement, but above all, it’ll be the trip of a lifetime.
Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space is a roleplaying game set in the universe of the world’s longest running science fiction show on TV – the BBC’s Doctor Who. This limited edition hardback rulebook celebrates the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who, presenting all the rules and background you need to have your own adventures in time and space in a single volume, including:
- A brief history of time and space – a tour of some of the key moments in the history of the universe.
- Ready-made character sheets for three incarnations of the Doctor – including the War Doctor for the first time – as well as many of his companions past and present.
- A complete set of rules for playing the game.
- Rules for creating your own characters, gadgets and more.
- A guide to creating your own adventures, including new adventure seeds.
- All-new imagery, including the Day of the Doctor.
- And much more besides!
Doctor Who: Adventures in Time and Space has been written to appeal to both the experienced and first-time gamer. The game is suitable for 2 or more players aged 10 to 1200.
256 pages - full colour - hard cover
Download a PDF of the first chapter here.