The Concert in Flames is the complete guide to Europe for the Victoriana setting, an alternate history of steam and magic. From the Rock of Gibraltar to the steppes of Russia, from a Kingdom of Giants to the Boot of Italy, this book is packed with information about the nooks and crannies of a fantastical Victorian Europe.
But that’s not all, for it also contains the titular adventure, a five-part, city-hopping adventure that takes the adventurers from Paris to Vienna, Budapest and beyond! There’s a continent-spanning conspiracy afoot that threatens to shake the very order of Europe and cast it down in flames – can the adventurers find out what’s going on and put a stop to it before it’s too late?
This 160-page book contains:
· A gazetteer of Victoriana Europe, detailing the government, society and key locations of each kingdom and empire, and providing plot hooks aplenty.
· Guidance for creating European characters.
· Notes on the pantheons of Europe, from the Nordic Norns to the Slavic Archon Chernobog.
· New spells and equipment, from the firearms of the German confederacy to the crystal blades of Andorra.
· New monsters and creatures, such as the Ciarpans that live beneath Venice or the Russian Wyverns that dwell in the Ural Mountains.
· Four new sapients to play, from Giants to Harpies.
· A multi-part adventure set across the length and breadth of Europe.
160 pages, black and white, softcover.
Written by Walt Ciechanowski, Chad Bowser, Lynne Hardy, Andi Newton and Alasdair Stuart. Illustrated by Jon Hodgson and Scott Purdy.