Welcome to Bree and The Inn of the Prancing Pony!
Nestled at the foot of the ancient landmark of the Bree-hill, Bree and The Prancing Pony provide a welcome respite from the trials of the road. With a wisdom all of its own, Bree has endured for centuries, minding its own business and serving passing travellers with good food and better beer.
Surrounded by deserted and dangerous lands, and watched over by the mysterious Rangers of the North, Bree is an ideal place to break a journey, or to begin a new one!
- Details of the Bree-land, including Bree itself, Archet, Combe and Staddle.
- Things to do in Bree and new Bree undertakings
- Maps of Bree-land, Bree and The Prancing Pony
- A full playable culture: The Men of Bree
- Three exciting new adventures: Old Bones and Skin, Strange Men and Strange Roads, Holed up in Staddle.
Written by Gareth Ryder-Hanrahan and Francesco Nepitello.
Full colour, hardcover, 112 pages.
All pre-orders come with a free PDF.
PRE - ORDER! PDF available now, Print version anticipated August